Barium - DEMAND GENERATION MANAGER
Barium is a Swedish software company that challenges the big giants when it comes to digitizing business processes with the help of an innovative cloud service that is used by some of the largest companies in the Nordic countries.
We are on a growth journey, and now Barium is looking for an ambitious Demand Generation Manager, with drive and ambition, who wants to develop our marketing towards companies and the public sector in Sweden and the Nordic region.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with modern marketing within complex B2B sales where we have the privilege of working with large customers such as IKEA, Maersk, Vasakronan, Selecta and several municipalities and authorities.
Barium is looking for a savvy, motivated, and driven Demand Generation Manager to drive awareness in the competitive BPM/Low Code Application Platform market. The ideal candidate will increase conversion at all stages of the funnel and work closely with the sales team to grow and accelerate pipeline, ultimately driving new revenue. To accomplish this goal, this person will work cross-functionally with marketing, sales and product teams to build and execute multi-channel campaigns while reporting and optimizing results.
Reporting to the COO, this individual should have a willingness to test boldly and fail fast, and an ability to “get stuff done”. Demand will come from a combination of digital marketing programs, localized in-person and virtual events and targeted content promotion. The ideal candidate is someone that understands how to drive qualified interest across both an IT and business audience. If you are a revenue-centric marketer that thrives in a dynamic culture of growth, transparency and continuous employee development, this might be the perfect role for you.
- Drive awareness and demand for Barium’s BPM/Low Code Application Platform Barium Live through multi-channel integrated programs such as content syndication, advertising, social media, email marketing, events, and webinars and more.
- Complete end-to-end development and management of demand generation programs including planning, promotion, execution, optimization, and reporting for programs
- Develop email nurture streams and optimize existing nurture streams creating targeted content and messaging to drive qualified meetings and demonstrations that lead to deals
- Cross-functional collaboration with sales and product management to develop compelling, relevant content to drive engagement for all areas of the marketing funnel, from awareness to decision
- Track new demos, MQL activity, and opportunity creation, analyzing for optimization and rolling up reporting to management
- Partner with sales to ensure campaign alignment and execution
- Learn target buyer personas and tailor market and territory-specific value proposition to fit a variety of program across the buying cycle
- Familiarity with enterprise SaaS software marketing, demand generation, and sales processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field, MBA optional
- 3-5 years of years of B2B demand generation experience
- Demonstrated experience and depth of knowledge in latest B2B demand generation trends with a track record of consistently delivering measurable results
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in B2B marketing automation (Hubspot preferred)
- Experience and passion for performance optimization, specifically using A/B or multivariate testing for conversion rate improvement
- Experience working with Hubspot and Google Analytics to evaluate performance and ROI
- Strong analytical skills and metrics-driven decision making
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills in Swedish and English, effective in both formal and informal settings
- Ability to work and execute in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
WHAT YOU WILL GET
You will be part of Barium's marketing team and collaborate with virtually all departments but mostly with the sales department. In these collaborations you will get good opportunities to develop yourself among skilled and experienced colleagues who are keen on well-being and to have a good working environment where we have fun together.
You will be located in our spacious office near Hötorget, in the city center of Stockholm - overlooking Kungsgatan with good coffee and fresh fruit to get your day going! It’s a modern workplace with the latest tools needed to perform your job in the best way. Oh, and a table tennis table for those moments when you need to have an active break with your colleagues.
We believe in regular fun office events and monthly happy hours!
We offer flexible work hours, and we are family friendly.
You will report to our COO, and work closely with him to ensure Barium has the right marketing plan that will create the growth of leads and pipeline that is required to achieve set sales goals.
If you want to work with B2B marketing for large and medium-sized companies and get a fantastic opportunity to grow in your role, this is the right opportunity and workplace for you.
Search by filling out the form below, tomorrow may be too late!
Contact our COO Tobias Andersson at email@example.com.